Jobs In Delhi | Customer service Advisor Free Apply
12 वीं पास प्राइवेट नौकरी फ्री Per Month
We have Jobs for You Jobs In Delhi | Customer service Advisor Free Apply Jobs in Delhi , New Jobs in Delhi 12th Pass, Jobs in Delhi Jobs, Jobs in Nehru Place 12th Pass, Jobs for Fresher Delhi , Jobs in Nehru Place, jobs near me for female, jobs near me part time for students no experience, part time jobs for students, part time jobs near me for freshers, private jobs for freshers, jobs for freshers, jobs near me part time, private jobs for freshers, Job in Private Company Apply Now 100% Free private job Free We are looking for Jobs In Delhi | Customer service Advisor Free Apply Apply now Yes this place is best for you Are You Looking for Jobs In Delhi | Customer service Advisor Free Apply ?
Please Do Not Send Money to Anyone For Any Job No Charge on Private Jobs All 100% Free
Then here is the solution-
Freshers can also apply:-
Company Name:- Barclays Bank PLC
Post name:-Customer service Advisor
Salary Per Month:- 45000
Job Location:- Eros corporate Tower, First floor, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Document (Cancelled Cheque or Bank Passbook)
- education certificate
- last two months salary slip (from previous company).
- work experience certificate
To effectively and efficiently respond to customer calls/make outbound calls to customers, reply to their queries and resolve issues related to fraud concerns.
To ensure the quality of output and accuracy of information is maintained.
What will you be doing?
- Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution is offered to be able to manage customer experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed/accuracy
- Handle customer requests with the support of clearly defined scripts and processes. Adhere to the Service Level Agreements specified by the client / process and ensure adherence to time schedules
- May have the authority to release and verify funds across a variety of systems used by the department. Deal with customers and may be required to identify, log and escalate complaints and resolve queries by tracking them internally and escalate upwards if necessary
- Responsible for the management of own daily workload, to ensure telephone enquiries / queries are dealt with in an efficient and knowledgeable manner to meet the demands of the business grades of service and ensuring that all unresolved cases / queries are allocated to the respective areas
- Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimize the risk to the business and the customer
- Adhere to organizational wide information security policies and procedures. Assist Team Manager / Process Expert in administration of the section, including organizing workflow, queue management and query resolution
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage/fraud.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions
- Knowledge of risk awareness, audit disciplines and controls
What we’re looking for:
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher). Relevant years of experience would be preferred.
- Experience of working in a customer facing service environment
- Effective communication skills
- Good typing skills (25-30 word per minute)
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work in changing shifts patterns
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Purpose and Values
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone’s contribution.
We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference.
We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
How To Apply –
Contact! Contact On Company Website, Mobile Number or Email Id-
>>> Online Apply (HERE)<<<<
>>> Ph. ( 011 4657 9000)<<<<
>>>> Send Email .( HERE)<<<<
>>>> Join Whatsapp Group (HERE)<<<<
>>>>FAST JOBS SEARCH (HERE)<<<<
>>>> DOWNLOAD MOBILE (HERE)<<<<
- Please Do not Send Money Any One For Any Jobs No Fees On Private Jobs All Easy Jobs Are Free Or This Site Only Provide Date Not Hiring Worker Please Read Very Carefully First Content On Receive Date Worker Contact! Contact On Company Website, Mobile Number, or Email Id.
- there Are Two types of Jobs
- First Types Government Jobs
- The second types of EXECUTIVE Jobs , Assistant Jobs, Data entry Jobs, etc.
- We Have Provide Latest Admit Card, Railway Admit Card, Army Admit Card, UPSSSC Admit Card, Bank Admit Card, Admit Card, Navy Admit Card, Airforce Admit Card, Indian Oil Admit Card, etc.
- We Have Provide Latest Results, UPSSSC Results, Bank Results, Navy Results, Airforce Results, Indian Oil Results, etc. Only Government Results.
Sarkari Result Brt | Sarkari Result | Sarkari Job | Sarkari Naukri | 10th Pass Govt Job | 12th Pass Govt job Graduate Pass Govt Job| Easy Jobs Near Me Jobs in Delhi , New Jobs in Delhi 12th Pass, Jobs in Delhi Jobs, Jobs in Nehru Place 12th Pass, Jobs for Fresher Delhi , Jobs in Nehru Place, jobs near me for female, jobs near me part time for students no experience, part time jobs for students, part time jobs near me for freshers, private jobs for freshers, jobs for freshers, jobs near me part time, private jobs for freshers,
Thank you For Reading the full Post Job Is open End this Post