Jobs in Mumbai for Executive Assistant in 2021
Jobs in Mumbai for Executive Assistant in 2021. Jobs in Mumbai. Graduation Pass Jobs for Executive Assistant We are looking for a Well Talented Male or Female.
Are You Looking for Jobs in Mumbai ?
Then here is the solution
Freshers can also apply
Jobs in Mumbai for Executive Assistant in 2021
Post Name: Executive Assistant
Company Name: The Bridgespan Group – Mumbai
The Executive Assistant (EA) is an integral member of the Bridgespan administrative team, and collaborates with other EAs to provide the best support and coverage possible for Bridgespan’s executive staff. The Executive Assistant will also manage the Admin Operations work for the entire office. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high-functioning administrative team while gaining a comprehensive understanding of the nonprofit sector.
- Schedule meetings, resolve conflicts, and prioritize commitments
- Help managers and partners prioritize and process new demands on their time
- Arrange conference rooms, catering, presentation materials, and audio/visual setup as needed for meetings
- Correspond with clients directly on behalf of partners and managers to schedule meetings, and act as representative and extension of your partner and manager in communication to clients and internal colleagues
- Draft, type, and proofread letters, memos, documents, presentations, and reports as requested, and coordinate with relevant teams to respond to incoming proposals and requests
- Track correspondence with important relationships in contact management system
- Receive, screen and route phone calls, mail, and correspondence for partners and managers as requested
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements including air, train, hotel, and ground transportation reservations and adjust reservations and any affected meetings as necessary
- Provide logistic support to team of individuals that is traveling (e.g., provide maps between locations, make group dinner reservations, etc.)
- Compile itineraries
- Where needed, help with procurement of visas and identifying other necessary pre-travel prep (e.g., vaccinations)
- Support the recruitment team in managing the hiring process
- Assisting in managing the company events, weekly team meetings and workshops
- Vendor Management
- Visa Processing for Project/Business Tours
- Assisting in overall coordination and floor operations
- Compile and submit monthly time and expense reports for partners and managers
- Work with staff, venues, and vendors to coordinate complex meetings, convenings, team retreats, and social events
- Collaborate with other secretaries on phone coverage, work sharing, and general team support
- Assist internal teams with tracking correspondence and data
- Perform research as needed
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate
How to Apply for this Private Job?
follow these simple steps to get your job done.
- Step 1. Just go to edu247.in website
- Step 2. Then Click on Menu Bar options and select your qualification category
- Step 3. Then Find your job city as you can also search on our site from here
- Step 4. Then Open the job which you like suitable for you after that
- Step 5. Go to Apply Online Section and then Call or Contact Company for the job
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience is required
- 8- 9 years of experience providing direct administrative or program support to organizations and executives
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and ability to learn new technology quickly, is required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be able to work both independently and as an integral member of various teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Interest in and enthusiasm for the nonprofit sector and the administrative field
- Commitment to strong performance, high standard of accountability, and openness to feedback
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and calm under pressure
- Must have an articulate, diplomatic, and highly responsive communication style
- Must have a solution-oriented approach to conflicts
- Must be highly adaptive to management styles and changing needs, reprioritizing tasks and projects as needed
The Bridgespan Group is committed to delivering breakthrough results for its clients and at the same time honoring work life balance for its team members. Compensation, benefits and work environment make the Bridgespan group a very attractive opportunity. Bridgespan is committed to non-discrimination and to providing equal opportunities without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, expression, gender identity or veteran’s status. Bridgespan actively partners with organizations representing minority concerns and seeks to build high-performing teams that mirror the communities it serves.
Please Do Not Pay Any Fee or Money to the Job Providing Company. We are not responsible for that.
Apply Online Now:
- Call to Apply
- +91 022.6628.9624
- Click Contact on Company Site
We are Providing All the Latest Private Jobs Information Free Jobs in Mumbai