Post Name | NTA Recruitment Delhi University Non-Teaching Various Posts Online Form 2022
Post Date | 24/02/2022 – 06:11 PM
Post Update | 23/02/2022 – 06:11 PM
Post-Short Notice | National Testing Agency NTA & Delhi University Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Various Non-Teaching Post in Delhi University DU.. NTA Opened for NON-Teaching Posts recruitment 2022. Check Eligibility and Post Notification Details on This Post.
Are You Looking for NTA Non-Teaching Posts Online Form 2022?
Then Here is the Solution
- Organization Name: National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Job Name: Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement Number: Estab.IV/290/2022
- Total Posts: 1145 Posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the NTA DU Non-Teaching Recruitment Online Form 2022 through the Online Mode, Links are Given Below.
- Application Begin Date: 23/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/03/2022
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 17/03/2022
- Correction Date: 18-20/March/2022
- Exam Date: Provided Soon
- Admit Card: Provided Soon
- GEN: 1000/-
- /OBC / EWS: 800/-
- SC / ST / PH: 600/-
- Payment Method: Online Mode Via Debit Card, Credit Card, or Netbanking.
- Minimum Age: 18 Yrs Posts Wise Check Notification for Details
- Maximum Age: 45 Yrs Posts Wise Check Notification for Details
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Category Wise Posts Details Check Notification
- Total Posts = 1145 Posts
- 10th Pass / 12th Pass and Graduate Pass for Posts Wise in Any Board or School / University in India.
Salary Per Month
- 45000/- Approx
How to fill the form DU NTA NON-Teaching Posts Online Form 2022?
- NTA DU NON-Teaching Posts Online Form 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 23/02/2022 to 16/03/2022
- Then Check the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Be Ready Your Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Instruction of Photo: Not More than 3 Month Old Photo, The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photo.
- Before Submit, the Final Application Form Candidate Must Check the Preview and All Boxes for any Mistake Carefully.
- If Candidate Are Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Pay and Complete Your Form
- After Submitting Form Candidate Take A Print Out Pdf or A4 Size Page Print on Blank Paper of Final Submitted Form.
FAQ for This Post
Q1. How to apply for NTA DU Non-Teaching Recruitment online form 2022?
Ans: Go to the official website of the NTA and then search for the recruitment tab and after that apply for that job. For direct link simply, Go to https://fresherskey.com/ site then search for the latest jobs after that click on the post and then go to the bottom of the post and check the online application option and then click on that after that fill the form and apply.
Q2. What is the salary of an office attendant in the rbi Recruitment post per month?
Ans: The Salary of the nta teaching in nta via du post is 48,508 INR per month Approx.
Q3. How can I join the rbi office attendant After the 10th?
Ans: Yes, You Can Just Go to https://fresherskey.com/ site then search du jobs after that click on the post and then go to the bottom of the post and check the online application option and then click on that after that fill the form and apply.
Q4. What is the fee for Rbi Office Attendant Recruitment?
Ans: Just 1000/- INR for GEN and OBC/EWS = 800/- and SC/ST/PH = 600/- for Candidates
More Latest Jobs
Subscribe Us for Free Jobs Alert on Your Email
Follow Us on Social Media